Web App Payment
By opening a Secure Altalix URL your user can use the Altalix Web App in order to make a payment. Below are the details to generate this URL
Usually you'd want to show the Rate before the user creates a payment
Creating a Signed Altalix URL
You will need both your
Signing Key &
API Key for this process so please re-visit Authentication if you don't have these.
There are 3 components to forming the URL:
- Base URL - this is fixed e.g.
- Payload - this is encoded JSON including details for the payment
- Signature - this is the signed payload
Below is a simplified example in Ruby of how to create these URL's - if you're having issues with this step - drop us a message with the language and framework you're using and we are be happy to help.
Opening a Secure Altalix URL
This is down to the implementation but here's a few common scenarios:
- Web app - creating a link using
<a href="<SIGNED-URL-HERE>" target="_blank">Continue</a>
- React Native: In App Browser